We welcome excellent talents to join RiboBio for a new career path and to never stop innovating!
Floor 13-14, Innovation Building C3, NO. 182, Kexue Avenue, Science Park, Development Zone, Huangpu District, Guangzhou, China
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in chemical or biological related fields; master’s degree is preferred;
2. Experience of protein or nucleic acid purification process development or production is preferred;
3. Fluent in verbal English, proficient in reading, writing and looking up professional English literature;
4. Familiar with the operation and maintenance of AKTA Explorer, AKTA Process and preparative HPLC;
5. Familiar with various chromatographic techniques and fillers (ion exchange, reversed phase, SEC, etc.);
6. Familiarity with the use of ultrafiltration desalination technology is preferred;
7. Solid summary and analysis skills for project research and development;
8. Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
1. Education background in bioinformatics, computer science, biochemistry, molecular biology, statistics, medicine, pharmacy, etc.;
2. Knowledge related to high-throughput sequencing;
3. Familiar with biological information correlation analysis tools, basic statistical knowledge;
4. Familiar with Linux/Unix systems and Perl/Python, C/C++/JAVA or any programming language;
5. Excellent skills in reading and writing English literature.
1. Graduated in molecular biology, cell biology, pharmacology and related subjects;
2. PhD degree required;
3. Strong research ability and professionalism;
4. Able to work full time at RiboBio’s post-doctoral workstation.
1. Solid theoretical foundation in molecular biology and cell biology, proficient in experimental techniques in cell biology, including cell culture, transfection, cell function detection, fluorescence microscopy, and cell image processing; experience of RNAi and miRNA research is a plus;
2. Ability to independently establish disease-related cell models and detect various functional indicators; experience in the construction of cancer and bone-related disease cell models is preferred;
3. High standard of English verbal and written skills, able to read and understand English literature.
Technical Support Engineer
1. Master degree or above in molecular biology and cell biology;
2. Knowledge of molecular biology, cell biology and bioinformatics;
3. Skilled operation of office software, experimental skills in molecular biology and cell biology;
4. Patience, qualified communication and coordination skills.
1. Masters and top undergraduates in biology, biotechnology, medicine and agronomy;
2. Cheerful personality, strong affinity, quick response, strong communication and expression skills, able to work under pressure;
3. Strong execution skills, diligent work attitude, teamwork skills;
4. Ability to read and write English literature proficiently;
5. Clear thinking, strong communication skills and adaptability, high sense of responsibility.
1. Multi-channel promotion for management and business positions;
2. Multi-directional promotion (RiboBio is China’s first team integrating scientific research, genetic testing and drug development);
3. Each salesperson will be equipped with commercial accident insurance and a 4G mobile phone;
4. Competitive salary (five major social insurance and housing provident fund included)
5. Location: Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Wuhan, Kunming, Xiamen, etc.
Work Base: Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Wuhan, Kunming, Xiamen