CRO Service for Oligonucleotide-based Drugs
Oligonucleotide-based drugs are considered to be the next-generation solution following antibody drugs and cellular immunotherapy. Oligonucleotide drugs include siRNA, miRNA, Antisense oligo, CpG oligo and Aptamer which are chemical drugs; ribonucleic drugs include mRNA therapeutic drugs, mRNA vaccines, and CRISPR RNA which are biological drugs.
RiboBio provides industry-leading integrated CRO services for oligonucleotide-based drugs, including drug target screening, oligonucleotide drug design, synthesis, discovery of lead molecules, optimization of lead molecules, drug candidates screening and validation, drug toxicity evaluation, and in vivo experiments. Our drug discovery platform includes high-throughput oligonucleotide synthesis, high-content cell screening (HCS & HCA), cytochemiluminescence analysis, cell viability, apoptosis, and toxicity analysis, patented CRISPR-Cas9 system, human genome-wide siRNA libraries, and miRNAs libraries, nucleic acid and protein analysis platform, MS, high-throughput sequencing platform, in vivo experiment platform, etc., using advanced molecular biology and analytical chemistry methods, that can provide customers with targeted, low toxicity and efficient Oligonucleotide-based drugs CRO services.
Find more CRO services below.
Design of Oligonucleotide-based Drugs
RiboBio provides the design, optimization and synthesis of oligonucleotide drugs, ensuring its effectiveness, stability and specific binding ability to targets even in design periods , to make the desgined drugs in reasonable pharmacokinetics and lower biological toxicity.
1. Antisense oligonucleotide drug design, optimization and coupling process development
2. siRNA / CRISPR crRNA drug design, chemical modification and coupling process development
3. Design and chemical modification of CpG oligonucleotides
4. miRNA drug / Anti-miRNA oligo design and chemical modification
5. TFO (three-stranded DNA) design
6. Design and chemical modification of the transcription factor Decoy
RiboBio provides pharmaceutical research on oligonuclear drugs, helping you conduct preliminary pharmacodynamic studies, pharmacokinetics and early safety evaluation experiments to achieve faster drug-forming properties and potential for oligonucleotides, and to enter clinical Phase I trials, ADME properties and safety properties.
● Physical Chemistry Research
● Biochemical research
● Pharmacokinetic studies
● Toxic side effects research
Preclinical Pharmacokinetic PKPD Study
● In vitro pharmacokinetic design and testing services for nucleic acids
● In vivo pharmacokinetic biological sample detection and analysis method for nucleic acid
Development of Nucleic Acid Drug Targeted Drug Delivery System
● Modified design and synthesis services to improve the stability of nucleic acid drugs
● Modified design and synthesis services for liver-targeted nucleic acid drugs
● Modified design and synthesis services for tumor-targeted nucleic acid drugs
New Drug Application for Clinical Trial
To offer professional drug registration strategy consulting and execution services, we have established a team of registered experts with years of experience in drug registration and in-depth knowledge of Chinese and international regulations.
● CMC guidance in line with ICH, CFDA, FDA, EMA and other government regulations.
● Drug registration application, clinical trial application, registration and commercialization authorization application.
● Technical data and information security.
● Effective project management to ensure correct and timely preparation of registration application.