High-Fidelity PCR Master Mix is a premixed reaction system in addition to templates and primers, including dNTPs, Mg2+, proprietary buffers, and concentration-optimized high-fidelity DNA polymerase for smooth amplification of GC content from 30 to 70%. The target fragment can be up to 5 kb in length and can be used as an ideal for amplification of NGS libraries and high-fidelity PCR amplification. The enzyme added to the premixed reaction system is a novel high-fidelity polymerase independently developed by RiboBio. It has good thermal stability, 3’→5′ exonuclease activity and ultra-low mismatch rate, which is facilitating a fast and high fidelity amplification reaction. Simply add template and primers to the PCR experiment, and then supplement the reaction system with Nuclease-free Water attached to the kit. This avoids the complicated preparation of the premix and the possible contamination before each experiment that make it more simple and fast.
High fidelity PCR
Long fragment amplification or complex template amplification
High throughput PCR
The product source is recombinant expression of E. coli. This product requires low temperature transportation. After receiving the product, please store it at -20 °C and keep it for one year. Centrifuge immediately before use.
How to avoid PCR contamination?
1. Delineate a special area in the laboratory for the preparation of the PCR reaction system, and configure the appropriate equipment for the preparation of the PCR system, including a set of pipettes, disposable tips, PCR tubes, and so on.
2. Centrifuge the tube slightly before opening the tube containing the PCR reagent to centrifuge the liquid to the bottom of the tube to reduce contamination of the gloves and pipette.
3. Dilute the DNA template on your own test bench and bring only the dilutions you need to the PCR preparation area.
4. After completing the PCR, do not bring the PCR tube containing the amplified product into the PCR preparation area and perform subsequent operations on your own bench.
5. A blank control without template should be set up for each PCR reaction to check for DNA contamination.
|riboENZYME High-Fidelity PCR Master Mix, 1mL, 40T
|riboENZYME High-Fidelity PCR Master Mix, 1mL*5, 200T
Custom Oligo Synthesis Click for custom Oligos
Product brochure download
PDF File. Right click & choose Save as to download.